If you’re looking at doing some garden improvements, or putting in a new veggie patch, then having mulch on your list of garden essentials is pretty important for the health and well-being of your garden.
Adding mulch to your garden beds and landscaping helps them to not only look top-notch, but also high-quality products, just like the mulch materials we supply, help with the overall condition of your plants and trees.
Mulching also has other great benefits including:
- Retaining fertilizer within the soil
- Breaking down clays and hard soils
- Provides a slow release of organic nutrients
- Encourages plant growth
- Slows down weed growth and spread
- Helps to conserve water, reducing the need for regular watering of garden areas
- Regulates moisture and temperature within the soil
Our guys are experts when it comes to outdoor maintenance and garden care, and that’s why we work really hard to supply you with cleanly recycled, organic materials, that you can trust and rely on, to do the very best job for your garden.
We supply two different types of mulch:
- Garden mulch - $66 per cubic metre
- Wood chips - $77 per cubic metre
Wood chips are a great option for preventing the spread and growth of weeds, holding moisture in the soil and garden bed and also keeping the temperature regulated, which is pretty important in the Cairns climate. Our garden mulch is made from green waste and is great for improving the quality of your soil, as well as helping with plant health and growth.
Whichever type you choose, they both offer hassle free, easy garden care maintenance and help to make your landscaping look great.